2804 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Grand Ole Opry House
2804 Opryland Drive
For the majority of the year, the Grand Ole Opry House is home to the Grand Ole Opry show. The Opry House also hosts other shows/events on occasion.
The Opry House features cushioned pew seating, like that found in many churches. For Opry shows, the seating capacity of the Opry House is 4,372. For all other events, seating capacity changes depending on the set-up of the event.
Tickets are available for purchase for a person requiring accessible seating.
FM Assistive Listening Devices (ear speaker, headset, and neck loop) are available in The Opry Shop for the shows. Valid photo ID required for loan.
Qualified interpretation is available with three (3) weeks notice. Please contact the Opry Customer Service Department at (615) 871-OPRY to arrange this service.
- Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Wheelchairs require a valid photo ID for loan.
- Wheelchair lifts are available on the second level for access to the seating areas.
- Accessible seating is available for purchase at opry.com, at our box office, or by contacting the Opry Customer Service Department at (615) 871-OPRY.
- Accessible public restrooms are located on all levels of the facility.
- Our venue is unable to accommodate Segway personal transportation devices.
Public elevators are equipped with braille signange.
Appropriately documented guide dogs and animals are welcome.
Baby changing stations are available in public restrooms.
116 Fifth Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37219
The Ryman Auditorium is the most famous former home of the Grand Ole Opry (1943-1974), and the Opry show returns to the historic building a few times throughout the year for Opry Country Classics and Opry at the Ryman. The Ryman is also host to numerous concerts and events throughout the year.
The Ryman features pew seating, like that found in many churches. For Opry shows, the seating capacity of the Ryman Auditorium is 2,200. For all other events, seating capacity changes depending on the set-up of the event.